Small Roland, Big Features
For a compact product in its price-range and class, the STIKA has a variety of big features that make it stand out. With bundled CutStudio software, users can tile up to 64 designs and contour cut printed images using an easy print registration function. It also features a simple USB connection and a sheet adjust lever for handling a wide range of media.
- Compact, easy-to-use vinyl cutter for schools, shops, businesses or homes
- Ideal for a wide variety of applications including signs, labels, decals, stickers, vehicle graphics, retail displays, heat transfers for apparel and etching material
- A complete solution packaged with everything you need to get started
- Includes Roland CutStudio design softwareCan connect to a Windows computer attached to a standard desktop printer for contour cutting of printed images without additional equipment
- Tiling feature allows STIKA to produce larger signs of up to 64 tiles (8 tiles horizontally and 8 tiles vertically)
- Media guidelines help ensure correct media positioning for quality productionUSB interface for easy connection to PCs
Available in 2 Sizes
Accepts 12 inch wide media and cuts up to 9.8 inches wide.
Accepts 12 or 15-inch wide media and cuts up to 13.3 inches wide.
Easy and Fun to Use
A Simple Print then Cut Solution
In addition to cutting vinyl and other materials, STIKA desktop cutters can be used as a simple and cost-effective solution for contour cutting printed graphics. Users print registration marks with their desktop printer, load the printed graphic into the STIKA, then send the file to the STIKA for contour cutting the graphics.
Use a Range of Masks and Materials
A Complete Solution Including Easy-to-Use Software
Roland CutStudio Software
Every STIKA comes with the latest version of Roland CutStudio, easy-to-use design software packed with features. From simple lettering to colorful sign graphics, CutStudio makes it easy to be creative. Using CutStudio, you can draw and edit circles and curves, add text along an arc, and import photos and graphics in jpg or bmp. Combine rectangles, circles, polygons, lines and curves for more sophisticated graphics.
Roland STIKA Navi On-Screen Operation Panel
STIKA comes equipped with the STIKA Navi on-screen operation panel, a unique feature that makes vinyl cutting even easier and helps maximize media usage. Using the STIKA Navi panel and your mouse, you can move the cutting blade into the optimum start position for precision results every time. The STIKA Navi menu can be accessed from either the “Cutting Setup” or “Set up the printer” menu.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- AC adapter
- power cord
- USB cable
- replaceable blade protector
- blade and blade holder
- material for test cuts and application tape for test cuts
- Roland Software Package CD-ROM (CutStudio design software, plug-ins for CorelDraw 10, 11,12 and Adobe Illustrator 9, 10, CS, Stika Windows Navi utility)
- SV-15/12/8 user’s manual
- Assortment of heat flex and sticker vinyl for starting your business
Reliability and Warranty
Roland DG’s international ISO certification is further proof of our commitment to excellence.